Freebie: Lesson Attendance Sheet Updated for 2015-16

I have just finished updating one of the studio business forms from the Printables page for the 2015-16 school year.  It is called the Record of Lesson Attendance & Payment pdf.  I do not currently use this form myself anymore, but I have received quite a few requests from teachers who used it last year so I was happy to update it again this year!

In case you haven’t seen this, here is how the form works: Write your students’ names in the first column.  Each week, write the lesson date (in a month / date format) in the column for that week.  This is how you can track attendance.  The small circles in each cell are where you can write checkmarks indicating tuition payments.  Whether you charge by-the-week or by-the-month, you can place a checkmark by each paid lesson date.

Screen-shot-2010-06-27-at-9.33.12-PM

Download it here or on the Printables > Studio Business page.

Record of Lesson Attendance & Payment (2016-17) (59.8 KiB, 21,168 hits)

P.S.: Here is a link to where I explain my current system for tracking payments received.

This entry was posted in printables, studio business and tagged . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted 20 August 2015 at 12:34 pm | Permalink

When you used to use this system, did you ever offer prizes or incentives to students with very high attendance? And I suppose it makes for easier bookkeeping!

• Posted 20 August 2015 at 4:56 pm | Permalink

I haven’t used it for that purpose, but I suppose you could! I created it with bookkeeping in mind.

2. Posted 20 August 2015 at 2:44 pm | Permalink

Wbat do you use for this now, Joy?

3. Posted 20 August 2015 at 3:33 pm | Permalink

Hi Joy,
    I certainly appreciate your Attendance form! Makes the “biz” a bit easier…..I, too, am curious as to what system you now use. Thanks for all your good ideas!

4. Anya Miller
    Posted 22 August 2015 at 3:18 pm | Permalink

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Joy! I have been waiting for the update:-)

5. Sara
    Posted 27 August 2015 at 7:37 pm | Permalink

Thank you for sharing this. I find it very helpful to keep track of student attendance and payments!

6. Posted 1 September 2015 at 1:46 pm | Permalink

Thanks for sharing this! I find it extremely useful to keep track of student attendance :)