On Friday, I gave a presentation for the local MTNA chapter back in my hometown, the Piano Teachers’ Forum of Grand Rapids. This association was the first one I joined as an undergraduate music major and piano teacher. I learned so much from the presentations I attended during those years! It was so fun to go back this weekend and see some of my colleagues.
The name of my presentation was “Business Sense for the Piano Teacher of the 21st Century.” Many of the topics I talked about are topics I’ve blogged about too. Here are a few related blog posts for your enjoyment:
- Studio Marketing: Creating Value
- Studio Marketing: Communicating Value Through Your Website
- Free Studio Website Builder: Weebly.com
- Forum Q&A: Advertising for Piano Lessons
- Determining Tuition Rates for Piano Teaching
- Using the iPhone/iPad in Piano Teaching