Yikes, June is almost over already!! I’d better hurry up and post about these new (to me) links from around the blogosphere!
- Evolving Music Education blog | Dan Shure is a passionate piano teacher who recently moved his studio from a home location to a commercial location. Check out his blog to find fun ideas for games and activities during piano lessons.
- Diane Hidy’s Piano Teaching Tips | Okay, so this isn’t technically a blog, but it’s definitely share-worthy so I’m including it here! Diane Hidy has recently created a facebook page with piano teaching tips. If you haven’t already “liked” her facebook page, this is a must-see!!
- Elliot Music Studio blog | Emily Elliot shares her thoughts on music and music worship arts at her blog:
- PianoBlog.com | An interesting blog which I recently happened upon — Matt shares his thoughts of being a pianist and piano teacher:
- NancyWilliamsPiano.com | Nancy William is a professional writer who takes piano lessons and maintains a blog “Reflections on a Grand Passion” directed at fellow adult students of piano lessons. Her posts are very well-written and interesting to read! I plan to share this link with an adult student I recently began teaching. (Thanks to Laura for blogging about this link!)