Ever needed music clipart/graphics to spice up your projects, but found yourself disappointed with the available options? Look no further! My handdrawn sets are fun and adorable, and you won’t encounter any incorrectly-drawn notes or symbols. (You can read more about WHY I created these clipart sets here.)
There are currently FOUR different sets available, as well as a combined bundle:
- Handdrawn Music Notes & Symbols set (55 designs)
- Curly Music Notes & Symbols set (61 designs)
- Hearted Music Notes & Symbols set (48 designs)
- Smiley Music Notes & Symbols set (77 designs)
- BUNDLE: Get all four sets and save! (241 designs)
Each clipart collection can be used for making your own social media graphics, recital programs, flyers, invitations, worksheets, games, T-shirt designs, etc.. Your purchase includes a Limited Commercial Use License, which means the sky’s pretty much the limit! Use these images in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Apple Pages, Keynote, Google Docs, Google Slides, Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva.com, or whatever programs you prefer.
Here’s what will you’ll get:
- .PNG raster (regular) versions of each design. They are high resolution with transparent backgrounds. The longer side is 2-8 inches at 300 dpi (600 – 2400 px).
- .SVG vector versions of each design. They can be scaled indefinitely and the fill color can be changed from black to any color you wish. (Watch my tutorial video below to learn how!)
Video Tutorial: How to use my Handdrawn Music Notes & Symbols in Microsoft Word and Canva
After you make your purchase, you will receive an email containing the download link for a compressed .ZIP folder containing all of your files.
Questions? Or would you like show me how you’ve been using my handdrawn clipart? Please send me an email via the contact form page.
|Format:||ZIP folder containing .PNGs and .SVGs (email delivery)|
LIMITED COMMERICIAL USE LICENSE
Permission is granted for the purchaser to use the purchased files to create their own digital/print projects for personal and limited commercial uses. The purchaser is not permitted to distribute, resell, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the file(s) themselves. The license is not transferable to another user.
There are some restrictions to be aware of when it comes to a Limited Commercial Use License. Below are examples of acceptable and non-acceptable use.
- Unlimited projects for yourself, family members, and friends.
- Projects for commercial use to be sold to customers.
- Making physical crafts/artwork and selling them at craft fairs and/or online.
- Printing and selling physical non-customizable products such as T-shirts.
- Making flyers for a client, and then printing and distributing them.
- Using the purchased files in your favorite software such as Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, and Adobe Illustrator to make an ‘end product’ to sell.
- Distributing the purchased files in any manner, including: selling, giving away for free, or as part of a package of products.
- Allowing more than one user to use the purchased files to make projects for personal or commercial use.
- Creating a digital product to sell/distribute which consists of or closely resembles the design element of the purchased files.
- Allowing end users to customize and print on-demand products using the purchased files.