Hello, fellow piano teachers!
I hope you’ve missed me during my blogging hiatus. 🙂 My husband and I are now happily moved to northwest Ohio, where we are renting a lovely old three-bedroom house within walking distance of downtown. We have so much more space here versus our one-bedroom apartment back in Michigan, and let me tell you – this house was made for running a piano studio! Lots of photos are coming soon, so stay tuned.
So, what have I been up to the last few days/weeks?
- Unpacking boxes. ‘Nuff said.
- Organizing piano studio books and materials.
- Creating/updating studio documents (policies, forms, etc.).
- Updating my piano studio website.
- Buying a used grand piano (!!!).
- Putting “Piano Lessons” posters all over town.
- Giving a piano lesson to my first new student.
I do have one sneak peek photo to show you for now……………
These are exciting times! I feel like I have so much to share. I hope you’ll stay tuned. 🙂