I’m always on the prowl for new piano teaching blogs to follow via my Google RSS Reader. If you’ve started a blog or have discovered a gem of a blog lately, please let me know! Here are a few I’ve stumbled upon recently:
- Discoveries Piano Studio blog by Sarah Lantz | a new blog that is a joy to read. Sarah has a wonderful writing style that is both easy and enjoyable to read.
- Cerebroom by Chad Twedt | a fascinating blog with very thought-provoking articles about music, piano, and more.
- Nickel Notes blog by Nicole Risinger | another piano teaching blog by a teacher with passion!
- Rachel’s Piano Studio blog by Rachel Thomas | another great blog about piano teaching.
- LaDona’s Music Studio blog by LaDona | a new blog about piano teaching and other music-related topics. A wonderful read!
- Music Worksheets blog | a new blog containing free pdfs of a variety of different music worksheets. And they take requests!
- Shirley Kirsten’s blog | a blog that often posts videos about teaching classical repertoire.
I hope you’ll take a few minutes to check out these wonderful sources for ideas and inspiration!
Have you stumbled upon any great blogs recently? Please share!