During today’s live broadcast via Periscope, we discussed possible time management solutions for in-lesson time with students. If you are like me, I’m sure there are many, many times when you wish there was more time during each weekly lesson! It often feels like it is a challenge to fit everything into a 30-, 45, or 60-minute lesson. Please enjoy watching the video conversation below.
Mentioned in this video:
- National Conference on Keyboard Pedagogy. View the notes I blogged about the sessions I attended at NCKP 2015 here.
- Clavier Companion magazine.
- Elissa Milne, who has a blog here.
- Japanese puzzle erasers, which are super fun for games at the keyboard and can be found in bulk on Amazon or singly at ThePracticeShoppe.com.
- The Amazing Keyboard Race game idea for beginner piano students.
All past broadcasts are here: ColorInMyPiano.com/live/. To watch future broadcasts live, download the free Periscope app (for iOS or Android), search for @joymorinpiano, and hop online on Mondays at noon Eastern time. Hope to see you next time!
Do you have suggestions about what we could discuss in future Periscopes? Please submit your ideas by clicking here. I appreciate your input!