Recital Invitation & Program Template

My students and I are currently preparing pieces for our Spring Recital.  I like to schedule my recital early (March or April), to avoid the busy end-of-the-year season.

This year, I decided to design some simple recital invitations for students to share with family and friends.  I printed these myself on cardstock paper.

20150129_115454 NIKON web

I also designed a matching recital program that I will use that day.

Feel free to download the Microsoft Word template for the invitations/program design and use them yourself this year.  All you have to do is edit the text and add your own studio name/logo.  You recommend printing onto nice, heavy paper in the color of your choice.

Piano Recital Program & Invitation - Template #5 (169.0 KiB, 6,486 hits)

You’ll find this along with other recital program template designs on the Printables > Other Resources page.  Enjoy!

This entry was posted in recitals / performances, studio business and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted 3 February 2015 at 4:30 am | Permalink

Thank you Joy! I’m in the midst of planning my spring recital (April 25th) so this will come really handy.

2. Posted 6 February 2015 at 11:58 pm | Permalink

Fantastic, thanks!

3. Sachiko Jaquez
    Posted 24 February 2015 at 11:57 am | Permalink

Amazing ideas ! Thank you !

4. Diane Lindsay
    Posted 10 March 2015 at 11:02 am | Permalink

Hi Joy – I call my piano recitals concerts. Our next concerts are Sun. April 19th. Do you have time to create templates that say “concerts” instead of piano recital? No other changes are necessary.

Thank you for your assistance and creativity.

5. Lacy Nix
    Posted 17 June 2016 at 9:15 pm | Permalink

Another of your recital templates saved me hours and hours of work this week. I wish I could give you a hug and a chocolate. Thank you for sharing your wonderful work!

6. Yan
    Posted 22 November 2016 at 4:28 am | Permalink

Thank you so much , Joy, for sharing your creativity. Your design is simple and elegant. Lots of love from Australia