My New iPad Mini

My husband surprised me over the weekend with an iPad Mini for my birthday!

photo

I am having a lot of fun setting things up, downloading apps, etc.  :)  Be sure to keep checking the Music Apps page here on my blog, because I’ve been adding a few new apps to my list — and more are on the way!

This entry was posted in technology and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted 25 June 2013 at 12:47 am | Permalink

Yay! I remember you saying you had to use your husband’s iPad to test out Moosic Studio; now you have your own! :D

2. Posted 25 June 2013 at 7:09 am | Permalink

Awesome, Joy! You will love it!! :)

3. Susan
    Posted 27 June 2013 at 12:07 am | Permalink

Happy belated birthday !! can’t wait for you to find awesome apps for us :)

4. Amber
    Posted 27 June 2013 at 1:56 am | Permalink

Fun! I am planning to purchase an iPad for my studio, and can’t decide if I want a mini, or a full-size. Do you think one has an advantage over the other?

• Posted 27 June 2013 at 2:37 am | Permalink

Amber, the full size is better if you plan to use it for reading and playing sheet music.

• Posted 27 June 2013 at 9:40 am | Permalink

Leia is right about the regular iPad being a better choice for music reading. I realized that I won’t be using the iPad for music reading much if at all (I like my traditional music too much), so I opted for the smaller size. The iPad Mini is nice and light — it is easily held in one hand for extended amounts of time unlike the larger iPad. I think the size of the iPad Mini is absolutely perfect for me!