Piano Valentine Printable #2

Remember the piano valentines I made last year?

I was wasn’t planning to design a new music-themed valentine this year — but when inspiration struck, I just had to design it!

DSC_20130208_105049

Is it a heart, or is it a piano?!  Well, it’s both!  :)

This design is simpler and easier to assemble than last year’s design.  Just cut out the heart shapes!  If desired, you can attach a piece of candy to each valentine using a circle of tape.  I made a bunch of these to give to my piano students next week.

The free pdf printable can be downloaded by visiting the Printables > Other Resources page, and scrolling down to the P’s for “Piano Valentine Printable 2.”  Enjoy!

This entry was posted in other resources, seasonal / holiday and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted 8 February 2013 at 11:42 am | Permalink

You do the cutest things. Thanks for sharing them with us!
    I always make mine a bag of this candy, which they love. Here’s the recipe and how-to: http://girlsinwhitedressesblog.com/2011/02/09/easy-valentine-candy-treat/

2. Sara
    Posted 8 February 2013 at 1:15 pm | Permalink

Thanks! It’s perfect, simple yet sweet and musical!

3. Laura B.
    Posted 8 February 2013 at 3:17 pm | Permalink

I’m having a Valentine-themed group lesson in a couple days and will use these. I’ll invite students to write “Thank you for my piano lessons. I love you!” on the back and give them to their parents. Thank you, Joy!

4. Lisa McCluer
    Posted 8 February 2013 at 4:36 pm | Permalink

Thank you so much for this adorable printable! I am planning to use it for my students – I’m sure they’ll love it (especially with candy attached)!

I opened up the file and noticed that there were two different fonts used (at least that is the way it is showing up on my computer). I love the font you show in your picture, and was hoping to have them all the same. Can you help?

Thanks, Joy!

• Posted 8 February 2013 at 5:19 pm | Permalink

Sure, Lisa! First — can I ask if you had downloaded the pdf all the way onto your computer, or if you were viewing it within your internet browser? I don’t know if that will solve the problem — but if it doesn’t, I have another idea that has to do with me saving the file differently. :)

• Lisa McCluer
        Posted 8 February 2013 at 7:32 pm | Permalink

Thanks, Joy, for the quick response! Sure enough – I was looking at it through my internet browser, but once I downloaded it, the fonts matched. Thank you, and Happy Valentines Day!

• Posted 10 February 2013 at 2:54 pm | Permalink

Great, I’m glad that solved the problem! Happy Valentine’s Day to you, too!

5. Posted 9 February 2013 at 12:49 pm | Permalink

Very cute! Thanks for sharing!

6. Julie
    Posted 10 February 2013 at 12:09 am | Permalink

Thank you! Super cute and fun! :)

7. Marian
    Posted 10 February 2013 at 4:03 pm | Permalink

Thanks for sharing! I just printed them out and will look forward to handing out this week! Just a nice little “surprise”.

8. Kori
    Posted 11 February 2013 at 1:09 pm | Permalink

Oh, lovely! I was wanting to give Valentines to my students, and these are perfect. Thanks for passing them on! :-)

9. Abby
    Posted 28 February 2013 at 5:54 pm | Permalink

Thank you so much for the cute valentine idea! I printed off the pattern but made mine a little different. Instead of embellishments on the top, I put on the student’s name using alphabet stickers. Then, I glued 3 hershey kisses on the bottom to represent piano legs. Turned out very cute! All my students loved them :)

10. Posted 2 March 2013 at 10:35 am | Permalink

I posted picture of mine on your Facebook page!
    New Idea for next year: I saw a clip art of two bass clefs (mirrored of each other to make a heart, cute!!!!)

11. Edna
    Posted 1 January 2014 at 2:13 am | Permalink

Joy, it is a lovely card, it is a beautiful design, thanks.