A couple of months back, I shared on facebook that Clavier Companion magazine was looking for submissions of photos of different piano studios.  I decided to go ahead and submit a few photos of my studio, and I was thrilled that they decided to use one of them!  If you subscribe to Clavier Companion, take a look at page 25 of their January/February 2013 issue, and you will see my photo:

Screen shot 2013-01-14 at 12.10.20 PM

How exciting!  I enjoyed browsing all the other studio photos in the article, too.  I also recognized photos from some other bloggers: Jennifer Fink of Pianimation.com, Leila Viss of 88pianokeys.me, and Dorla Aparicio of missdorla.com.

If you aren’t a subscriber of Clavier Companion magazine, definitely check them out!  It is very affordable (both print copies and the digital version) and the articles are always excellent and inspiring.

This entry was posted in what I'm up to and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted 15 January 2013 at 1:06 pm | Permalink

Congrats on being featured! You have a lovely studio. I am in the process of redoing mine although I have very limited space…

2. Posted 15 January 2013 at 1:09 pm | Permalink

Hooray…that’s exciting! Congratulations :)

3. Posted 15 January 2013 at 7:19 pm | Permalink

Congratulations! What a great honor! I’m so thrilled for you. You have a wonderful studio so it’s nice to see it featured!

4. Posted 16 January 2013 at 10:55 am | Permalink

Thank you!

5. Posted 17 January 2013 at 7:34 pm | Permalink

Hi Joy,
    You have an eye-catching studio with such lovely woodwork!
    Your studio looks beautiful and thank you for including my name and website in your article!
    -Leila

6. Posted 20 January 2013 at 12:22 am | Permalink

Congratulations on the photo, Joy! You have a beautiful studio :)

7. Posted 20 January 2013 at 6:52 am | Permalink

What a wonderful surround in which to learn the piano…lucky students.

8. Posted 22 January 2013 at 8:07 am | Permalink

Congrats, Joy! It’s beautiful!!!