Merry Christmas!

BenBois_Christmas_treeMerry Christmas, readers!

I will be taking a break from blogging for the next couple of weeks.  My husband and I are looking forward to spending time visiting family and enjoying the holidays!

Happy holidays, and I’ll “see” you in the year!

– Joy

This entry was posted in seasonal / holiday and tagged . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Cheryl Rytting
    Posted 18 December 2012 at 11:37 am | Permalink

Merry Christmas Joy! Enjoy the time with family!!

2. Posted 18 December 2012 at 1:30 pm | Permalink

Right back at you, Joy!
    Merry Christmas :)

3. Posted 20 December 2012 at 1:01 pm | Permalink

Merry Christmas! :)

4. Posted 22 December 2012 at 7:36 am | Permalink

Like you, I am looking forward to “family time”. Wishing you a joyful Christmas and thank you for many inspiring ideas that you kindly share with us all.

5. Michelle
    Posted 22 December 2012 at 3:08 pm | Permalink

I was able to download and use the Bach lapbook on Monday night. The kids had a great time putting it together. Thanks for working out the details and quick fix! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I look forward to some more new and exciting ideas! :o)

• Posted 14 January 2013 at 9:56 am | Permalink

Thank you! I’m so glad to hear that the Bach lapbook worked well for you, Michelle!

6. Kevin
    Posted 24 December 2012 at 6:38 pm | Permalink

Have a GREAT holiday Joy, And may JOY & Happiness follow you into the new year.

7. Stacey
    Posted 5 January 2013 at 12:55 pm | Permalink

Hi Joy, I hope you had a Merry Christmas! Just opened up my copy of Clavier Companion…. And instantly recognized the photo of your studio space! Awesome!

• Posted 14 January 2013 at 9:51 am | Permalink

Yup, that’s me!! I was excited that they decided to use my photo!