Just Added: Studio Planning Calendar

Just added to the Printables > Studio Business page:

Studio Planning Calendar

I needed some kind of calendar to keep track of both short-term and long-term studio-related projects…and came up with this!  Each month has space for 8 dates or “to-do” items.  The check boxes are so you can “check off” those to-do items with the utmost satisfaction.  :)

Here are some of the things I’m keeping track of using this calendar:

• Piano tunings
  • Studio Recital(s) planning
  • Create monthly newsletter
  • Advertising
  • Summer camp planning
  • etc.
You are welcome to download and use this pdf in your own studio, as always!  I’ve left room at the top of the page for you to print your own logo across the top if desired — just send it through the printer a second time.

This entry was posted in printables, studio business, studio business and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted 29 August 2011 at 10:24 am | Permalink

This is a great idea, thanks for sharing.

2. Ann Coker
    Posted 29 August 2011 at 12:14 pm | Permalink

Do you have examples of lesson plans for different levels of piano students?

• Posted 31 August 2011 at 5:34 pm | Permalink

Hi Ann – sorry, I don’t have any example lesson plans. I can recommend you join the “piano_teachers_support” yahoo group, however, and see all the files teachers have uploaded there. It seems to me that I’ve seen lesson plans there before. Hope that helps!

3. Cara
    Posted 31 December 2013 at 10:33 pm | Permalink

What is the pretty typeface (font) you use for your Studio name?

4. Jen Kallin
    Posted 23 August 2014 at 9:08 pm | Permalink

WOW! I’m overwhelmed and SO grateful for all your great resources. I just decided to do piano lessons full-time. I’ve been teaching since I was in high school, but with 4 kids, only had time to do lessons here and there. This fall I decided to go for it so I was wishing for something already thought up to help me run my new business. Your resources are a God-send, literally! Thank you so much. I will be your fan forever. =) -Jen

5. Angela
    Posted 6 February 2015 at 6:21 pm | Permalink

I second Jen Kallin…..and halfway down the resources i started praying and telling God to increase you in your knowledge and resources because you have given sooo generously, and because of that i have clarity on how to do this with excellence. You are a gift to mankind. God richly reward you. xoxo

6. liya
    Posted 10 February 2015 at 10:58 am | Permalink

I have come across your page and was soooooooo overwhelmed to see such excellent resource pages and lots of heplful tips….)))))
    Thank you soooo much!!!!!

7. Posted 24 February 2015 at 3:06 pm | Permalink

Thank you for the kind comments, folks! I’m happy to know that you found my blog useful! Best wishes in all your teaching.