- Piano Escapades | Wendy Chan is a creative piano teacher who posts colorful printables and shares ideas. This is a must see.
- Miss Luba’s blog | Luba has a great writing style that is straightforward and down-to-earth. Her posts are a real pleasure to read!
- Music With Miss Leslie blog | With blog is directed to both parents and other teachers, Leslie shares her thoughts on piano teaching and early childhood music.
- Miss Dorla’s blog | Dorla is an early childhood music teacher and piano teacher. In February, she challenged herself (and other teachers) to a 30 day practice challenge! Read more here.
- The Piano Chambers blog | Melanie’s blog is just taking off — but I can tell already she has some great things to say!
- Keys to Notes blog | Shauna Leavitt is another passionate piano teacher excited to share ideas and thoughts on teaching. Check it out!
- Piano Perfect blog | Brayden Walters is a young piano teacher with lots to say about piano pedagogy!
- The Sound Post | This is a newsy blog with important updates about what’s happening in the world of music. I’ve been looking for something like this for a long time!
Have a blog link to share? Leave me a comment or send me an email (admin[at]colorinmypiano.com) for consideration for next month’s blog feature!