Looking to spice up your studio documents? Check out the fun music fonts!
1. LD Music | This charming font features hints of musical-symbol-likeness. This font would be perfect for studio newsletters, recital programs, and other studio handouts!
2. Simple Melody | Shows up as the font “New” once installed. For some reason, the spaces in this font are huge. Reduce the size of the spaces to a smaller font size and it will look normal.
3. All That Jazz | A fun piano keys font! There is no difference between uppercase and lowercase letters in this font.
4. KGMusic1 | A cute music font involving conductors for capital letters, and eighth notes for lowercase letters.
5. ToneDeaf BB | A font of cute looking music notes and symbols. There are no actual letters or numbers in this font.
6. DTNoted | All letters in this font are uppercase, and there are no punctuation marks.
7. AlphaMusicMan | There are both uppercase and lowercase letters in this font, but no punctuation marks.
8. Onpu | There are both uppercase and lowercase letters in this font, plus a limited amount of punctuation marks.
9. 101! Baby Grand | Letters are all uppercase. Numbers are included too.
10. Willies Piano Font | Includes letters and numbers and a few punctuation symbols.
11. Music For Your Ears | A cute harp-like font! (added April 2012)
See also: Music Fonts: The Ultimate Guide to learn how to find and use music fonts with symbols and notes to create your own music worksheets!